Walmart Black Friday Ad Deals!
We are on a roll today-I admit I am not the biggest Walmart shopper, but I may have to check them out on Black Friday because these deals are really hot! Check out the hot Walmart Black Friday Deals! They are opening at 8pm on Thanksgiving with deals starting then!!
Here are some of the hottest Walmart Black Friday Ad Deals:
14′ Trampoline with Enclosure – $159
4-Piece Table Tennis Set with Paddles and Balls – $67.97
Bissell Powersteamer Carpet Cleaner – $76
Shark Steam Pocket Mop – $39
Eureka Maxima Upright Vacuum – $36
Eureka 3-in-1 Stick Vacuum – $8.84
Cloud 9 by Mohawk Memory Foam Rug – $5
Cotton Inc. Bath Towel or 8-Pack Washcloths – $1.48
Kids 4-Piece Bedding Set – $24.88
Sharp 60″ HDTV – $988
Samsung 39″ LED HDTV – $398
Be sure to check out the rest of the Walmart Black Friday deals
Thanks to Paul at I Heart the Mart, we now have clarification on the Black Friday Layaway Deal-You Must Read This-in his hilarious words *laughs!!!
- Walmart Layaway is SUPPOSED to be open from 9-9 on Black Friday. They do allow store managers to make adjustments based on store needs. If yours isn’t that sucks and I’m sorry!
- Walmart Black Friday “Special Buy” items will have different bar codes for the most part so items like TV’s Computers, Blu Ray Players and Movies will most likely not be able to use the Layaway Black Friday Strategy. It will work on Games and toys because those items should not have the special bar codes.
- Competitor Black Friday items that Walmart carries will be able to use this strategy. For example: Target has Model XOXO776 in their Black Friday ad AND walmart carries Model XOXO776, you can put that item on Layaway and Price Match ON Black Friday (if your store is open) provided the sale time has not ENDED. It will have to be deleted to get the lower price.
- Do not confuse start times with end times. Walmart will have 3 sales going on at the same time, they may run out of stock but the sale is still running. If your item is in Layaway it is IN stock.
- **Walmart Items** The registers are what determines what price the item is sold at, if an item is in Layaway you do not technically buy it until you pay off the layaway item. The registers AUTOMATICALLY give you the sale price if you close it out during a sale period. So do not worry about deleting items from layaway or any other nonsense, if you have it in layaway you have it in stock. The last two bullet points cover the ” Walmart will only PM BF items that start in Event 3″ Event 1 and 2 End Friday at Midnight, the registers don’t know anything except for the times the sales run, if you have the item you will get the lower price. Period.
- It is my understanding that Walmart sent a memo that they will Price Match Online Competitor Prices during the holiday season IF that competitor has a Brick and Mortar presence in that area. My store confirmed it, YMMV