Super Easy Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies #Recipe #GlutenFree

Super Easy Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies #Recipe

3-ingredient-peanut-butter-cookiesWhen it comes to baking, I am all about the quick, and easy recipes. Sure, I love to get a little fancy once in a while, but for the most part, simplicity is key with three young children. I love no bake cookies, and these super easy three ingredient peanut butter cookies. Why? Well, because they are virtually fool proof, and generally inexpensive to make==two huge pluses for the amateur baker.

About 5 years ago, I stumbled across this three ingredient peanut butter cookie recipe in a little cookbook. I was pretty in awe that 1 egg, peanut butter, and sugar would produce a drool worthy cookie. I was using the whole flour, eggs, butter speal, but I wish I had come across this recipe much sooner! Best of all, they are gluten free, and that makes them a prefect, and quick treat for my little girl! Her cookies cost upwards of $6 per package so these are a blessing!

peanut-butter-cookies-ingredients Super Easy Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies {yields 16 cookies}

• 1 egg
  • 1 cup of creamy or chunky peanut butter
  • 1 cup of sugar-I found 3/4 of a cup also works!

peanut-butter-doughDirections:

Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees

Mix all three ingredients well

peanut-butter-cookie-ballsSpoon small balls of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet

Gently press down, and form cross hatches using a fork on each ball

Bake them for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees

cross-hatched-cookiesAllow them to fully cool, and enjoy you super easy three ingredient peanut butter cookies!

Follow us on Pinterest for all sorts of simple, but ahhmazing recipes!

Savvy-Saving-Couple-Pinterest

Comments

1. Ashleigh says

Incase anyone was wondering…these can be made vegan. I subbed the egg out for chiaseeds & water & they worked perfectly! Thank you for the recipe :)

2. Kristen says

The taste is great but my cookies turned out crumbly and falling apart. These are great because they are easy but I wouldn’t take them anywhere or give as a gift.

3. Kathy says

These see the only peanut butter cookies I like now. I’ve been making these for years but my recipe has 1 teaspoon of vanilla. They are crispy which is how I like my cookies, but if you prefer a soft cookie, these will probably not appeal to you.

4. Katie Drew says

Do you know if I used egg beaters and splenda instead would they turn out at all. Or if I just subbed the sugar and kept the egg

• says

If you decide to use Splenda-use only 1/2 cup or they will be way too sweet! I have never tried egg beater to be honest. If you try this let me know how they turn out. I have gone down to a little over half a cup of real sugar and the consistency was normal, and they were fine!

5. stacey says

I just pulled these out the oven and they are AWESOME!! I love peanut butter cookies.
    they are really easy and fast!!

6. Reina Miramontes says

Help, i made them with splenda. They were too sweet, crumbly, and super dry. I saw to half the splenda but how do i fix the texture?

7. says

Oh, I’ve made these before. So delicious. Also, they’re so easy they can be a bit risky to make, right? I have to be careful to make them with a house full of kids, so I don’t over indulge. They’re so simple, even my 3 year old enjoys helping to make them. Thanks for this recipe reminder! Have a great weekend.