Stay Healthy this Winter with Insync Probiotic #NaturalProbiotic #Shop #cbias

This post may contain affiliate links, sponsored content, or compensated review items. Regardless, all views expressed are that of our own.

Stay Healthy this Winter with Insync Probiotic #NaturalProbiotic #Shop #cbias

“I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. “

healthy snack options  Stay Healthy this Winter with Insync Probiotic #NaturalProbiotic #Shop #cbias Hasn’t this just been one of the most brutal winters ever? I am seriously going stir crazy with three kids in tow! I feel like every other day is a snow day, and boy are my kids bored! workout must haves Stay Healthy this Winter with Insync Probiotic #NaturalProbiotic #Shop #cbias Ok, so as you can tell being cooped up indoors for what seems like weeks is just no fun! The only time I actually leave my home is for my nightly walks. My neighbor and I are pretty hardcore about exercising and even walk in the snow! In addition to daily exercise I just started a new routine with the doctor recommended Insync Probiotic.

New Wave Enviro Stainless Steel Container Stay Healthy this Winter with Insync Probiotic #NaturalProbiotic #Shop #cbias Since winter is typically the season for sickness I have been doing everything I can to keep my family healthy! Colorful fruits, veggies, and water have become staples to keep their immune systems up to par. Snacks like trail mix, bananas, carrot sticks, cherry tomatoes, and yogurt seem to be doing the trick! My daughter was bringing home way too many germs from school, but a healthy diet seems to be keeping those pesky buggers at bay!

snowy back yard Stay Healthy this Winter with Insync Probiotic #NaturalProbiotic #Shop #cbias Just look at my snowy back yard! The kids little Cozy Coupe Cars are just abandoned in the frozen layers of snow. The girls have been itching to get outside, but as soon as I bundle them up (which take forever), and let them out back they cry to come in like two minutes later. Crayons, coloring books, and lots of educational dvds have been my saving grace these past few weeks.

Honestly, I think sometimes I focus so much on keeping my kids healthy that I sort of neglect myself. Sure, I do walk daily, but my diet is not the best at times. I often skip meals, and sometimes I don’t make the healthiest eating choices. This always comes back to bite my buns because my stomach gets twisted, and I often mess up my bodies natural bathroom schedule!

Insync Probiotics  Stay Healthy this Winter with Insync Probiotic #NaturalProbiotic #Shop #cbias Thankfully, this past week I have been pretty pro-active in eating smaller meals throughout the day. I also started taking my Insync Probiotic which I found at my local CVS Pharmacy. Insync pills Stay Healthy this Winter with Insync Probiotic #NaturalProbiotic #Shop #cbias This Doctor recommended, gradual release pill contains six natural probiotics including B. infantis. This totally works out in my favor because sadly I do not like yogurt. Yup, call me crazy but it just is not my favorite food. My kids love it, but mama doesn’t care for it!

insync probiotic Stay Healthy this Winter with Insync Probiotic #NaturalProbiotic #Shop #cbias Anyhow, just one Insync caplet a day will keep my intestinal track in tip top shape! I can totally appreciate that since I just do  not have time, or patience to get sick! If you want to keep your Bifidobacteria levels healthy consider trying Insync which can be found in the digestive aids section of your local CVS store–no prescription necessary!

Learn more about Insync and connect with them on social media sites Facebook & Twitter

About Amy

Hi my name is Amy (amy@savvysavingcouple.net) and I am the co-owner of SavvySavingCouple.net. I love cooking, baking, and cleaning. When I am not chasing my three kids around, I enjoy blogging bits and pieces of my life. I enjoy writing, and have a BA in Humanities and Social Sciences.

Comments

1. JanetGoingCrazy says:

Those poor babies must be stir crazy! And mama needs a break! I’m glad that you’ve found ways to stay healthy during these rough winter months. #client

2. When the gut is healthy, you are healthier! Great job keeping illness at bay. Sounds like something I need to try!

3. I have been reading alot about probiotics lately. It is on my list of things to add to our diet.

4. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

It’s been a terrible winter around here for sickness, huh? I swear, every time I go into my kids classrooms, there are always a handful of kids absent. I could sure use this to help protect myself.

5. It’s a constant battle to stay healthy with this crazy weather. Cold/ice one day and summer/warm the next. I love using probiotics, I’ll have to keep this one in mind.

6. I’ve been wondering about take probiotics. I’ve heard lots of good things.

7. We started using probiotics a few years ago and it has made such a difference in our health. It’s also helped our kids with digestive issues!

8. Gotta love the more natural options. Getting some supplements as well as a yogurt or two is my way to get things right.

9. we all take probiotics in our house- the kids and hubby and me. with 3 kids in public school we need all the help we can get!

10. I was sick for weeks. I finally saw a doctor last week and am just now feeling better. This winter has been brutal!

11. This winter has been terrible, hasn’t it? I have heard of probiotics, but I haven’t tried them yet.

12. What fun snack ideas! I’ve tried a probiotic before and really liked it.

13. The weather has been crazy here in GA too! So much snow!! I have never tried a probiotic, but we are very pro-active in preventing sickness here.

14. I have my twins on probiotics but haven’t thought about it myself! I’d love to try it!

15. As an ulcerative colitis sufferer, I definitely recommend a daily probiotic. While I haven’t tried this particular brand, I do like that it is slow release. I will be on the lookout for these the next time I purchase probiotics!

16. I love probiotics and swear by them. My girls take one daily and I have definitely seen a difference in them since they started using it

17. Shell Feis says:

This is something my husband could benefit from! I should pick some up for him.

18. I’m terrible for skipping meals and such, and I know it’s a habit I should stop sooner rather than later. We’ve got a Kindergartner and it seems like someone’s always sick in that classroom, lol. And so it goes… :)

19. I am going to have to check this probiotic out! I actually ran out of my regular brand and need to pick some up!

20. It really doesn’t feel right when the system gets off schedule, does it? I can see how this would really help!

21. The trail mix looks awesome. I have heard great things about probiotics.

22. Susanna Barbee (Zealous Mom) says:

I love probiotics but can’t always get to our health food store to get the ones I like. I will definitely try these and see if they’re just as good. They do wonders for my body!

23. I haven’t tried probiotics yet! Good ideas. I should try it out.

24. I couldn’t live with all that snow, it finally got warm here and I’m loving it! I haven’t used probiotics in the past but have been thinking about it, thanks for the recommendations!

25. Jacqueline says:

Probiotics ae soooo treny and expensive! I know a ton of people who swear by them, but have not bought any for myself. Once a day is vry easy to remember though, so I like that about this brand!

26. Personally, I can really tell when my probiotics get out of wack. Especially because i have a sensitive stomach. I can appreciate any product that helps me realign the balance.

27. Eliz Frank says:

I find probiotics to be a terrific way to keep our stomach acids down and good floral up. I’m a big fan.

28. Probiotics are so important to a diet. I think it really gives the edge to staying healthy

29. I’m awful at taking anything. The hubby is good about taking one a day vitamins and gives them to the kiddo. I need to try something. We’re also sick of this weather!

30. With the weather being so up and down this winter it really is hard to keep your body in sync. Sometimes you just need a boost to help do this, I’m glad you found something that works for you :)