Step Into #AudioFest at Best Buy & Check Out the JBL Flip Bluetooth Speaker

This post may contain affiliate links, sponsored content, or compensated review items. Regardless, all views expressed are that of our own.

Step Into #AudioFest at Best Buy & Check Out the JBL Flip Bluetooth Speaker

“The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free”

JBL Flip Bluetooth Speaker Step Into #AudioFest at Best Buy & Check Out the JBL Flip Bluetooth SpeakerI’ve been a fan of JBL products for many years. In my garage band days, we coveted JBL’s Stage Monitors and their home audio equipment. Currently, in my more “settled” years, I listen to most of my music in the car driving to and from work, or in my basement workshop. Bluetooth speakers are great when it comes to playing tunes in my basement, outside, or on the go. If you’re going to invest in a Bluetooth speaker, it should be a good quality speaker.

JBL Flip Bluetooth Speaker contents Step Into #AudioFest at Best Buy & Check Out the JBL Flip Bluetooth SpeakerJBL has been making high quality, high performing audio equipment for decades. Therefore, I was confident that the JBL Flip Bluetooth Speaker wouldn’t disappoint. Read on to find out how it performed:

Design:

The JBL Flip was creatively designed to provide great sound quality with a clean sleek look. I like how you can use the Flip with the speaker standing up, or laying on its side. This helps to fit it on a cluttered desk or shelf.

The JBL Flip comes with a neoprene carrying case that fits snugly, looks good, and protects the device from bumps and bruises.

Quality:

JBL Speaker Step Into #AudioFest at Best Buy & Check Out the JBL Flip Bluetooth SpeakerThe JBL Flip feels and appears to be built well. It has a solid feel, with enough weight to provide tactile evidence of quality drivers. Visually the Flip is built well. No visible signs of poor workmanship like missing paint, uneven edges or gaps, or abrasions. The JBL Flip Bluetooth Speaker possesses the high level of quality I’ve come to expect from JBL.

Performance:

Performance wise, the JBL Flip is worthy of my ownership! I’m impressed by it’s crisp highs and clear mid range response. The Flip has surprisingly good low frequency response for such a small speaker. This impressive bass is the product of the built-in bass port and two 1 – 5/8″ drivers.

Gladly, I find that I don’t have to sacrifice volume for sound quality. The Flip performs exceptionally well at high volumes with little to no distortion.

Conclusion:

Jbl Bluetooth Speaker Case Step Into #AudioFest at Best Buy & Check Out the JBL Flip Bluetooth SpeakerPortable Bluetooth speakers are hitting the market hard. Not all of them have what it takes to deliver great sound quality at affordable prices. The JBL Flip is perfect for music junkies that don’t want to break the bank, but still want loud, clear, full range music.

Check out the JBL Flip at Best Buy to see for yourself! Beginning 3/2/14 through 4/4/14 Best Buy will be celebrating Audio Fest feature one month of sweet sounding deals audio specials, events & more.

This week’s 3/9 deals:

• 2x points on Sonos Home Theater
  • All AVRs on Sale
  • All iPod touch on sale
  • Save $80 on Samsung Blu-ray/Soundbar Bundle

3/16 Deals:

• 2x points on all speakers
  • BDi Furniture (3/7 – 3/23) Save $200 on any Home Theater Cabinet
  • All-on-sale Car Audio Speakers + 50% off speaker installation
  • $50 Savings on Sony MDR10 Headphones

3/23 Deals:

• $30 savings on BEATS SOLO™ HD ON EAR HEADPHONE – DRENCHED COLORS
  • Save 25% on all Sennheiser HD 500 Series Headphones
  • All Logitech Computer Headsets on Sale
  • Save $50 – $150 on Select Energy audio products (3/9-4/5)

3/30 Deals:

• All Insignia Computer Speakers on Sale
  • Save $100-$200 on select Definitive Technology Floor Speakers (3/23-4/5)
  • Save $50 – $150 on Select Energy audio products (3/9-4/5)
  • Save $150 – $300 on Select Jamo Speakers

Comments

1. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says:

This would be perfect for me to listen to music on the go while I am cleaning my house. I love to crank up the tunes.

• Jennifer says:

I am the same way – listening to music while I am cleaning get my blood pumping and makes it much less dreary! It’s funny though, because I never listen to music while I am working because it makes me unable to concentrate. LOL!

2. My daughter has been asking me to buy her a portable speaker for ages now! We have one for the bathroom but need one she can take around with her, and this looks awesome!

3. Jennifer Soltys says:

I agree with you there are so many of them out there, but not all live up to their claims. This would would be perfect for our boat and summer outings! Love how it’s shaped!!

4. This is definitely something my teens would like. Great deals.

5. I love the microphone option. And, at this portable size, I could use it for calls in the car. That’s awesome.

6. Great deal and I love how portable it is.

7. aimee fauci says:

this is def a ‘to gift’ for my sons.. I’m not that high tech but I know they are always looking for the latest.

8. I’ve heard such GREAT things about JBL speakers. I need one!

9. I tested this one out at the store and was very impressed with the sound. Thanks for the heads up about audio fest.

10. Kelsey Apley says:

I really want to try one of these. I am a huge music listener so I think it would be perfect for me!

11. This looks like it would be great for travel! I have never had a speaker like this, but I will have to get one.

12. I really like this and I think my husband would too. He’s always looking for new gadgets. This might be good for Father’s Day.

13. I love the bluetooth speaker that we have, but it’s pretty large. I’d love a smaller, more compact one like this that delivers great quality. Will have to look for a JBL!

14. Oh, I am liking this! Definitely something me and hubs could use! Love how portable it is too!

15. Angela S says:

I like the sleek look and small size of this speaker.

16. Carlee C says:

I think it is amazing how far technology has come. It is awesome that they can create quality sounds in such small devices.

17. I love the look of this! JBL has a great reputation. I’d definitely consider buying this speaker.

18. I love my music! I have been looking for some good quality bluetooth speakers that aren’t ridiculously expensive. Thanks for this review! I may try these!

19. Portable speakers are awesome!! I’ll check this one out…would love to be able to take my music with me when I need to clean upstairs!

20. So you are saying that my husband should finally get rid of his giant speakers from the 90’s and upgrade them FINALLY!!? I will share this sale list with him and encourage us to step into 2014 at Best Buy. lol

21. I love that it’s portable. Perfect for inside and out!

22. I like the look and size of those speakers! Bear buy has some really cool promos going

23. Keikilani says:

Our family is obsessed with music. We don’t have any speakers at the moment. These would be perfect!

24. This looks wonderful, I love the size, perfect for on the go!

25. I’d never heard of Audio Fest! I’ll have to go look for my son’s bday present there!

26. I love that it comes with a carrying case to keep it safe! My boyfriend doesn’t quite know how to travel and keep things from getting scratched lol.

27. I love to play music when cleaning the house, makes it more fun. My kids and I have random dance sessions in the afternoon too.

28. Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations says:

My husband would love this. I think it looks great and I bet it sounds amazing.

29. I am definitely going to be looking into this. My son is in to all these gadgets

30. I’ve been seeing these around, and I really am getting intrigued. It seems like a nice wallup is packed into such a small space. I can think of so many great places to use it too.

31. Perfect for our small house that’s busting at the gills from a family of 5! We need something. We don’t actually own a stereo at all anymore

32. I like this speaker and can think of lots of uses for it at my house. If only my husband and kids would’t always be using it instead of me!

33. I need one of these for when we go on vacation. Oh to have portable music to take and not worry about all those cords!

34. Sarah @ Must Have Mom says:

We have that JBL speaker and love it! The sound is so crisp and clear.

35. That speaker looks awesome! Really portable and doesn’t take up much space.

36. My husband always takes his movies and music on the go. He would love these portable speakers.

37. How cool is it that it has a case? That makes it so much more attractive because I can take it places and it still be protected :)

38. Tatanisha says:

I could totally use something like this while listening to music as I work. I didn’t think you would be able to get a quality sound from something soo tiny– thanks for the review!

39. I love wireless portable speakers! They are the best to take to the beach in summer.

40. I’ve been looking for a speaker set to purchase for my son. This looks perfect!

41. Debi@ The Spring Mount 6 Pack says:

I know the people in my house would love it. I think they would fight over it.