Barely There: Simply The One Bra – Coming to Kohl’s March 17th! #SimplyTheOne

Barely There: Simply The One Bra – Coming to Kohl’s March 17th! #SimplyTheOne

Barely-There-Simply-The-One-Bra

Check out the all *new* Simply The One bra!

Who wants to wear a bra if it is uncomfortable, restricting, or painful?

Not I!

Barely-There-New-BraI know a ton of you out there are probably so itchy, and restricted in your bras right now–I used to be one of you all! It is one of them unfortunate situations that we ladies sometimes manage to get ourselves into. It is sort of along the same lines as wearing those fancy shoes just because they look great. Inside your dying of pain, but on the outside you look stylish, and put together. Don’t suffer because your bra’s underwire, or lacy design literally hurt!

Get Relief!

Barely-There-new-comfortable-bra

Look at how thin the straps are!

Barely There has plenty of solutions for you, and a *new* bra called Simply The One that will be arriving in Kohl’s stores on March 17th. This is revolutionary ladies! Spring is coming and that means heavy coats are out, and thin cardigans, shawls, and tees are in! You no longer have rock the double bump boob look, or the obvious  backside bra lumps! The Simply The One bra has a completely seamless design that actually gives you the support you seek without all the hassle!

This amazing, lightweight bra reminds me of neoprene material. It retails for $38 and is available in sizes 34-36 A; 40 B, C, and D!

Why it so amazing?

• Features poke-free Comfortwire-all day comfort without the digging against you skin= no red marks or irritation ladies!
  • One piece of seamless fabric-provides all around smoothing for a bump-free look
  • Multiple ways to wear it-convertible straps make it a versatile bra for pretty much any outfit!
Barely-There-Kohls-Exclusive

Doesn’t this bra look awesome!?

Simply The One will be arriving in Kohl’s stores nationwide on March 17th-St. Patrick’s day! We love our new bra, and even had the chance to pick out a super cute accessory at Kohl’s to go with it. Since Kohl’s has such great sales, I was able to find three awesome accessories that are perfect for Spring.

• Pastel, lightweight scarf
  • Sunglasses
  • Bracelets
Kohls-Accessories

All this was under $25 at Kohls!

I dare you to head over to Kohl’s to try this new Barely There Bra on to see if it is #SimplyTheOne for you! If it is not, simply bring it back for a full refund (within store policy guidelines).

Amy-in-Glasses

Loving my new bra, shades, and  scarf!

Connect with Barely There on social media sites Facebook, and  Twitter for all the latest news!

Comments

1. Robin (Masshole Mommy) says

I would love this. Sometimes if I can pull it off, I go braless – especially on days when I know I am going to be out for a while and I know how uncomfortable I am going to get from wearing a bra all day.

2. says

Thanks for sharing – I am actually in the market for some new bra’s. I find one I like I buy a few and then I wear them until there isn’t any wear left! It’s definitely time to go shopping, and I’ve always been a fan of Kohls.

3. says

I love Barely There bras! I always stock up when I see a sale at Kohls. They are one of my favorite brands and their bras are really great quality.

4. says

That bra looks so comfortable! It’s so important to wear comfy under garments, if your bra isn’t comfortable, your whole day will stink!

5. Jaime says

I’m still rebuilding my collection after nursing for over 2 years. I’ll definitely be checking out these this weekend!

6. Sarah says

OMG I have big boobs and I can never find a good bra for them. This looks so comfortable while still being cute. Thanks for sharing.

7. Pauline Cabrera says

It is very important that we women should be comfortable with what we wear. Thankfully, there are a lot of products that we can choose from. I would love to try this product. I can see that it is really a comfortable bra. :)

8. Susanna Barbee (Zealous Mom) says

I’m always on the hunt for comfy bras! I’ll have to check this one out, for sure.

9. says

I’m always looking for a bra that is both comfortable and looks good under all kinds of clothing. I will be checking this one out at Kohl’s!

10. says

I must have an underwire in my bra, but I cannot stand it when they want to dig in and irritate me. I’ve never owned a Barely There bra, but they look nice!

11. says

I haven’t shopped at Kohl’s in like forever. I actually have a giftcard I got almost 2 years ago at Christmas that I haven’t used. I just may use it on this.